Thank you for taking the time to check out what our family has been up to lately! Hope you enjoy these little glimpses into the lives of Brendan, Tiff, Dylan, & Makena...


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010




For Mother's Day this year, I had a little boy who is almost 7 and a daughter who had just turned 2... Each of them are such a blessing to my life, and I spent a lot of the day in reflection of how lucky I am to have them! Being a Mom is the hardest job I've ever done, but by far the most rewarding. To get a hug from Mak, or for D. to tell me I'm the best Mom he could have ever hoped for is simply priceless... I'd also like to thank my Mom and my Mom-in-law for being such loving women in my life, and for being the best Gramma's for my kids! Now that I've written the special stuff I felt, I'd also like to add in the funniest moment of the day-- nothing puts things into perspective like a kid's honesty! Dylan told me that he loved me on Mother's Day even though I had really bad morning breath. Thanks Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment