Thank you for taking the time to check out what our family has been up to lately! Hope you enjoy these little glimpses into the lives of Brendan, Tiff, Dylan, & Makena...


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

FUN RUN!

Dylan and I got to participate in the Pioneer Elementary & Meridian School District's Annual Fun Run this year! (Ryan, Will, Uncle Pete, & Epa also ran) It was a 1-mile fun run and upon finishing the kids got a medal! (I am still not sure why the parent running didn't get a medal???) It was beautiful weather, and we finished without stopping- I was so proud of Dylan and his efforts! (about 1/2 way through he wanted to stop and "barf", but rallied like a champ!) I love building memories with my kids and being active together is such a blessing...




































No comments:

Post a Comment